This roast chicken is simple and easy to put together. Then you put it in the oven for 90 minutes to bake and when it comes out you have a moist, delicious chicken that will wow your family.
1 chicken (2 to 3 pounds)
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. celtic sea salt
3-4 apples, cored and sliced
4 sprigs of fresh rosemary or 2 Tbsp. of dried rosemary
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a 9x12 glass baking dish.
2. Drizzle with oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with salt.
3. Arrange the apples around the chicken in the baking dish.
4. Place the sprigs of rosemary under the chicken or sprinkle the dried rosemary on top of the chicken.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes, until browned on the outside.