Thursday, June 21, 2007

White Chocolate Popcorn

I brought this for June supper club because I had just arrived back in town that day and this took all of maybe 10 minutes to make.

1 bag microwave popcorn (I like Act II Light Butter--if you can find it--or just butter.)
8 oz white vanilla a'peels (I get mine at Orson Gygi but I'm sure they sell them at Shepherds)

Pop popcorn in microwave, dump in extra bowl and carefully scoop out popped corn into another bowl so you leave out the hard kernels.

Melt vanilla a'peels until smooth, pour over chocolate and stir until coated. Lay on parchment paper on cookie sheet and refrigerate until hard.

I also like adding salted almonds or you could do any other kind of nut or candy.

1 comment:

Bekah Westfall said...

I love this recipie but I add small pretzels, m&ms, and peanuts....as if it wasn't unhealthy enough!